Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things I learned during High School Girls Camp '07

Okay, just so everyone is clear, I didn't actually go to girls camp, but my wife did and while she was gone I learned many things.
1. The bachelor instinct is not easily lost. The house was less than clean within 1/2 a day.
2. Despite how much I complain about Julie taking up most of the bed, sleeping in a big bed all alone is even more annoying. I was never sure which side to put my head on.
3. If your wife says she is going to make chicken salad for lunches and such while she's gone, have a back up plan. It may not happen.
4. Despite giving him more attention than ever, Sam will never love me as much as he does Julie.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Awww! We don't know that Sam loves you less. You're home more. When you go away and I stay home he's really happy to see you too.

P.S. Sorry about the chicken salad. I felt a little guilty all weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ah but I love you man!